3.9.09

This Is Why People Pray

So, B-Fal asked me: "What would it be like if the dog who stole your soul looked like this...Whoa!!
To say the least, I could only think of two scenarios that could spawn such a sight. The first thought that came to mind is under the assumption that the dog looked like this BEFORE stealing my soul. Were that to be the case then I really would be dead because this beast is only of burdens. Most representations of the Grim Reaper depict a cloaked skeleton but if all dogs go to heaven then this bitch is most likely to be what's under the hood.

Now, the second idea is more my speed because I can be tangential with it. So if the dog that stole my soul first looked like the smug-faced little rascal from post of old and then turned into said Tales From The Crypt above, that would mean I have done too many fucked up things in my life. Some say animals don't have a soul. I believe they do but for the sake of hilarity were the shih-tzu to not have one, and then harbor mine, my soul would undoubtedly be corrupt. In short, my soul has proverbial rabies. Yeah, Akrag and Da Team did it big but I don't think I'm the worse. Honestly, my soul would look like this...I mean formerly agile but was eating good for a minute; that lion-esque mane hints to prestige and decorum; standing on the American flag like the true O.G. I am. Also, that shit's in the hospital trying to rehabilitate itself. That's like what my girl is doing for me: taking me and shaping me up out of my old ways.

But as I write this I just realized that while I caught eye contact with the dog, its not like I was only paying for my sins. Baby cakes was there as well, and though I'll sacrifice for her maybe I'm not all bad. Yet, I damn sure don't want any of these shits to be her soul. I do know a couple of ladies that no doubt have the soul of the gnarly dog. Haha, name six you know and forward this to 10 friends. If they send you six different ones back you'll have good luck and know that you didn't sleep with the same chicks and probably don't have the same STD's. That's what forwards should really be used for.

No comments:

Post a Comment